Last month, we encouraged moms to embrace bath time and make the most of it in our Bathtub Party! post. This month, we’re celebrating National Bubble Bath Day with some fun ways to make bath time a treat for your kiddos. When it’s cold outside, a warm tubby is a great activity for the kids and it also helps them prepare for sleep. Here are some fun things you can do to make the tubby more attractive:
- Use straws to blow bubbles around the tub.
- Get glow sticks and put them in the tub, then turn out the lights for some fun!
- Make shampoo hairstyles and give your kiddo a mirror for lots of giggles.
- Use bubbles to make beards, jewelry, dresses, etc.
- Drop some colored ice cubes in the tub for fun with color. Just add food coloring to the ice cubes before freezing.
- Use watercolors or bathtub paint to create art and color swirls. You can make your own bathtub paint by mixing tempera paint, shaving cream, and a drop or two of dish soap.