If there is anything that brings nostalgia and great childhood memories, it’s a good old swimming hole. Just thinking about it, you can feel the warmth of summer and the cool refreshing water of your favorite secret place to swim. The Southside has several amazing places to go to experience the fun of swimming in a natural place and we’ve got a list!
- The Peninsula Quarry, located in Peninsula, this abandoned quarry is fed by a natural spring.
- Munroe Falls Metropark, located in Munroe Falls
- Hinckley Spillway, located in Hinckley in the Hinckley Reservation
- Brandywine Creek, located in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, in Northfield
- Brecksville Reservation, located in Brecksville, there are a couple of spots in this gorgeous metropark.
- Mill Stream Run Reservation, there are several places throughout this metropark that make great swimming spots.
What else should be on this list? Let us know!