- Draw a snail head onto your colored cardstock.
- Cut a piece pipe cleaner, fold it in half, and glue the center to the top of the snails head.
- Glue a googly eye onto each pipe cleaner top
4. Draw a smiley face slightly below the eyes.
5. Draw a swirl onto your paper plate with the hot glue gun starting in the center and only a small section at a time.6. Immediately stick your beads onto the hot glue, apply more glue continuing the swirl, stick on more beads, and repeat until your bead swirl is complete.
6. Glue the snail head onto one side of the plate and your snail is complete.
Craft courtesy of This n’ That With Olivia, www.thisnthatwitholivia.com
- Small paper plates
- Kids plastic beads
- Colored cardstock
- Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Hot Glue Gun