Food isn’t hard to find if you eat local.
If you’ve ever been in line at the grocery store and thought, “One of these days, I’m going to start buying local food,” now may be the best time to take the leap. Not only do local farmers and foodmakers need support more now than ever, they have got the supply ready for your demand.
Here are a few local places to source locally grown and made food:
- Perfectly Imperfect Produce– sources local as well as from produce wholesalers and ships boxes of produce to your door.
- Countryside Farmer’s Market– the market is closed but they are offering an online pre-order and pick up service.
- Happy Cows Group Share– sources locally raised meats, as well as local honey, eggs, cheese, maple syrup, jams, and other products. No contact pick up or delivery.
- 24 Karrot Kitchen– offering take-out, grab and go and curbside pick up.
- Alison’s Superfoods Market– offering boxes of local and organic food for pick up or delivery.
Who is offering local food pick up and delivery in your community? Let us know so we can add it to the list!