Freshly ground black pepper
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting and heat oil. When oil is shimmering, add pork.
- Sear until golden all over, about 6 minutes.
- Remove pork to a plate. Season all over with chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Turn off sauté setting. Place trivet in Instant Pot, add 1 cup of water, and arrange pork on trivet. Lock lid and set to Pressure Cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Allow pressure to naturally release for 1 minute, then quick-release remaining pressure.
- Let meat rest for 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
*Courtesy of www.delish.com