1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, sriracha, and rice wine vinegar. Set aside.
2. Pour the oil into a skillet over medium high heat. While the oil heats, sprinkle the pork strips with salt and pepper.
3. Add the pork to the pan, working in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Let the first side brown, flip the pieces and brown the second side. Transfer the pork to a plate.
4. Return the pan to the heat and add in the garlic and ginger. Stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
5. Raise the heat to high and pour in the sauce mixture and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. When the sauce is bubbly and thick, toss the pork back in and toss constantly to coat everything and reduce the sauce to a thick, sticky glaze on the pork.
6. Serve with veggies and rice.