- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12-inch skillet on medium-high. Toss shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon paprika and salt. Cook 3 minutes or until opaque, stirring. Transfer to bowl.
- Heat remaining tablespoon olive oil in same skillet on medium-high. Add onion and red peppers. Cook 7 minutes or until softened.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Add long-grain white rice; cook 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add can of whole peeled tomatoes, crushed.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon paprika and chicken broth. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover. Simmer 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Stir cooked shrimp and frozen peas into cooked rice.
(Courtesy of Good Housekeeping)